- In His First Visit to Cambodia, Prophet Unveils Phnom Penh Temple Rendering (Church Newsroom)
President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints brought glad tidings Tuesday night to hundreds of gathered Church members at the Premier Centre Sen Sok in Phnom Penh.
- President Oaks Encourages a ‘Spirit of Giving’ in Society (Church Newsroom)
President Dallin H. Oaks of the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints spoke Tuesday in the Salt Palace about the importance of private philanthropy and persuading “citizens to a ‘spirit of giving’ in our communities and in our personal efforts throughout the state.”
- President Eyring Tells Saints in North Carolina that Ministering Is Precious Gift, Opportunity (Church News)
In the closing moments of Saturday’s Charlotte Leadership Conference, an elders quorum president who had joined the Church just three years ago stood and asked a question of President Henry B. Eyring.
- Young Women General Presidency Invites Young Women, Leaders to Learn the Doctrines of the New Theme (Church News)
Heavenly Father knows and loves His daughters. For the past 35 years, young women have proclaimed this truth as they stand and repeat the Young Women theme. In the women’s session of the recent general conference, the Young Women theme was revised.
- Menifee Valley Community Cupboard delivers 42,000 pounds of food (Press-Enterprise - California)
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints runs storehouses worldwide to assist families with food and other supplies. After the church determined it had a surplus, truckloads of food went out across the nation to communities that included Menifee, the release states.